Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Picnic at Gunung Ledang, Johor: #2



Welcome back all!!! :)

Lets continue with my picnic story. Hehe... For those who haven't read my previous entry, you may click here ^^ 

Somehow I miss the freshness of the nature at Gunung Ledang. Hehe...
Wonder where is Gunung Ledang located, you may check the location in my previous entry :)

Me and my friends spend about 3 hours there. We were not just having yummy BBQ, but also having chit chat, gossiping (oppsss!!! gossip girls. hehe...). 

The area is quite nice. I saw there was one group of people singing (kind of bernasyid with their small kompang. hehe...). The surrounding is clean. I believe the management is concern about the cleanliness of this tourist area. Huhu... As you can see in the picture below, they do provide garbage bin so that visitors can really make use of it :)

You can see this area right after you pass by the mini food court, souvenirs shop and toilet :)

#LetsGoGreen :)

You can see there are lot of people spending quality time with their love one. Hehe... 

WARNING!!! Hehe...
                                       
This is the toilet. Quite small. Maybe should provide a new one or bigger one. Huhu...

You have to pay RM0.30 (if I'm not mistaken. hehe...) to use the toilet. I'm not sure the condition inside as I didn't use it. Hehe... You have to queue up to use it and I don't want to wait. Hehe...


Before you could see the waterfall, here are the mini food court and souvenirs shops. Hehe...


They are selling varieties of souvenirs here; kecyhain, t-shirt, fridge magnet and etc. But I didn't buy any. Hehe...Oppss!!! Spotted you there my friend. Hehe...
Gunung Ledang height is 1276m :)

Here is the mini food court. Not too sure what kind of food they are selling here. Huhu...

Do you see the wall beside this mini food court. The big green leave. Hehe... Here is the leave. Hehe... You can read a brief info about Gunung Ledang from this big green leave :)


See... Brief information about Gunung Ledang. Hehe...

Here is the entrance gate from where we parked our cars. We can't go pass the gate. Only resort's guests are allow to enter. Huhu... Oppsss!!! My dear friends were inter-framing in this picture. Hehe...



Some more souvenirs shops nearby the parking area outside the entrance gate to the resort

Overall is ok for me. The nature is great. The surrounding is clean. The waterfall is clean and the water level is not too deep, for an adult like me. Hehe... 

Perhaps the management should do some improvement at this tourist attraction, like improve the toilet (make it bigger or add some more toilets), the praying room should be located nearby the waterfall area instead of near the entrance gate (forgot to snap a picture of the surau. Huhu...).

Overall rating??? Hehe... Am I the right person to give the rating??? Hehe... Well, I would give them 2.5 stars out of 5 stars :)

Anyone has been here before or recently??? Let share your experience here :)


Lets explore,

                           
                       





No comments:

Post a Comment

Seronok tak baca catatan kembara Cik Nurul?
Jangan lupa tinggalkan 'kenangan' di ruangan komen yer ^_^